I’m so bored i actually painted my nails (i just ruined one as I was typing this too)
'Lax enforcement' is not the culprit—U.S. trade and immigration policies are.
1. There is no “lax enforcement” on the U.S./Mexico border.
2. The migration of children and families didn’t just start recently.
3. The recent increase in the numbers of child migrants is not just a response to gang violence, although this is the most-cited cause in U.S. media coverage.
4. The failure of Central America’s economies is largely due to the North American and Central American Free Trade Agreements.
5. When governments or people have resisted NAFTA and CAFTA, the United States has threatened reprisal.
6. Gang violence in Central America has a U.S. origin.
7. Moreover, U.S. foreign policy in Central America has actively led to the growth of gang violence there.
8. Kids looking for families here are looking for those who were already displaced by war and economic crisis.
hey this map of british stereotypes of american states is pretty good, pretty detailed, i wonder if they have anything else to say about wisconsin in particular
EX. CUSE. ME.
WELL HOW ABOUT YOU JUST
Wisconsin wins atleast 90% of the awards at the International Cheese Contest. British opinions, do they, have they ever mattered?
In light of the 50 Shades of Grey trailer coming out today, quick reminder that that book is about an abusive and controlling relationship, not BDSM.
Fanfiction (published or not) is important for women of all ages to explore gender roles and sexuality in a way that is less stigmatized and more accessible.
But do not do the BDSM community a disservice by calling the relationship described in the book a BDSM experience.
i still need a beta reader, i started writing my dang fic again and I need to bounce ideas off of people
Babidi: What a beautiful, arrogant, selfish piece of work
When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
That’s because it was fun for baby boomers and they basically gave us this impression it would always be like that, but then they ruined the economy.