If ya’ll were wondering why I’ve been so silent lately it’s cause I’m really close to my 9,000th post and I’m just really nervous about it.
MBTI in Fiction: INTPs seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, they are interested more in ideas than in social interaction, and have an unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. INTPs are skeptical, sometimes critical, and always analytical.(x)
Really frikking adorable, 5/5 would recommend.
(do numbers count as words if they’re not written out? Anyway, more Bra x Pan now please…this reminds me tho I have some doodles I needs to upload)
Holy crap my bestfriend said they might apply to the same university I’m thinking of applying to for the heck of it ugh this made me so ridiculously happy.
'Lax enforcement' is not the culprit—U.S. trade and immigration policies are.
1. There is no “lax enforcement” on the U.S./Mexico border.
2. The migration of children and families didn’t just start recently.
3. The recent increase in the numbers of child migrants is not just a response to gang violence, although this is the most-cited cause in U.S. media coverage.
4. The failure of Central America’s economies is largely due to the North American and Central American Free Trade Agreements.
5. When governments or people have resisted NAFTA and CAFTA, the United States has threatened reprisal.
6. Gang violence in Central America has a U.S. origin.
7. Moreover, U.S. foreign policy in Central America has actively led to the growth of gang violence there.
8. Kids looking for families here are looking for those who were already displaced by war and economic crisis.
hey this map of british stereotypes of american states is pretty good, pretty detailed, i wonder if they have anything else to say about wisconsin in particular
EX. CUSE. ME.
WELL HOW ABOUT YOU JUST
Wisconsin wins atleast 90% of the awards at the International Cheese Contest. British opinions, do they, have they ever mattered?
In light of the 50 Shades of Grey trailer coming out today, quick reminder that that book is about an abusive and controlling relationship, not BDSM.
Fanfiction (published or not) is important for women of all ages to explore gender roles and sexuality in a way that is less stigmatized and more accessible.
But do not do the BDSM community a disservice by calling the relationship described in the book a BDSM experience.
i still need a beta reader, i started writing my dang fic again and I need to bounce ideas off of people